Friday, December 10, 2010

Thanks for the Compliment!


Someone recently described my style as “disheveled sophisticated elegance,” well if that ain’t the truth. She told me I remind her of Zoe Kravitz (whom I just love), “something is always a little off or messy about your look, but sometimes you’re so pulled together,” I, sassy fashionista’s take that as a compliment!! Though I love being pulled together and looking great, a big part of my sassiness, is that never try-to-hard look. I maybe wearing the most tailored blazer and structured skirt, but rest assured one of my boots is always more slouched than the other, or my scarf is hanging almost to the ground. This is just my style, I wear the pieces I love, mixed and matched and I let them fall where they fall. I can’t really label this style, but I will give a big nod to my fashion free spirit sisters out there like Zoe Kravitz, who dare to go out looking just almost perfect!  Lets keep on keeping it sassy ladies…



2 comments:

  1. The other day I wore a BrooksBrothers navy blazer with the gold buttons and super worn khakis...and then some big bowed flats...wasn't sure about the look, but people said that they loved the structure on the upper half and relaxed on the bottom half. I'll call the look the mullet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA, thats the perfect name! The mullet - you're genius

    ReplyDelete