Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Feeling Rosy

Untitled


My newest obsession is ROSE GOLD; I am truly obsessed with the color, quality and look of this precious metal. Though it’s a little hard to find, its well worth the hunt to find a quality piece of ROSE GOLD. The color makes it multifunctional, working well with Gold and Silver accessories. My latest rose gold purchase is the large Michael Kors limited edition rose gold watch- literally TO DIE FOR! I’m calling the rose gold a jewelry must have for every sassy fashionista, start with one piece and wear it well!








5 comments:

  1. Rose accessories are definitely a hot trend and on more olive complexions certain pieces really stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, yes!!!! I love rose gold !!! i would love to have the watch myself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...that is the perfect way to incorporate silver with my gold--make rose gold the bridge! Thanks, Sassic style!

    ReplyDelete